General Terms and conditions
- The website www.kiohne.com is operated by the Greek company operating under the name “KIOHNE P.C.” with registered seat in Leoforos Mesogeion str., P.C. 15342, Athens, Greece, with VAT 801642703 and Tax authority DOY Cholargou. (Hereinafter the “Company”).
- Any questions, clarifications or complaints regarding the use of the Website and these terms and conditions should be addressed to the Company at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or by our licensors.. Use of the Website, as well as the posting, copying, storing, modifying and/or distribution of its contents (in whole or in part) is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the Company to that effect.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on the Website, thus the Company shall not be held liable to any person for any loss or damage occurred, which may arise from the use of the contents of the Website.
- While during preparation of the Website the Company has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of its contents at the time of posting (i.e. pricing, description of products, etc.), the Company will not, for the protection of the customers, process any orders made containing material errors in the pricing and/or description of goods (as contained on the Website) and the customers shall be notified via e-mail to that effect, at the e-mail address they have provided upon submission of their order.
- All products displayed for sale are subject to availability. In the event that ordered products become unavailable the Company shall e-mail its customers at the earliest.
- All prices of displayed products on the Website are inclusive of VAT, as in force in Greece from time to time.